To be the leading prudent investors in Kenya and beyond.
To generate income through diversified, innovative and prudent investment for shareholders
Corporate values are central guiding principles, which are basic and should not be violated in the conduct of Utumishi Investment Ltd.’s business: They are meant to guide behavior and form the basis of Utumishi Investment Ltd. culture. The following are core values chosen as what Utumishi Investment Ltd. stands for, what drives it, what it believes in arid what directs its decision, actions and relationships with others on a daily basis.
- Respect: – We seek to dignify every person regardless of race, gender, creed, economic or health status and age. We seek to understand our personal differences and points of view without compromising our core mission.
- Integrity: – We show impartiality, fairness and honesty while upholding the highest ethical standards.
- Professionalism: – We maintain a high level of knowledge, skills and standards as we provide services to our tenants and shareholders.
- Team Work: – We contribute fully to the activities of the team to address shared challenges through common effort. We create a workplace that fosters community and cooperation.
- Quality service: – We strive to be professional and attain the highest standards of service to tenants and shareholders.